Calendar of Events
Please see below our list of confirmed programs. Unless otherwise noted, all programs are held in the Flora Community Room.
- Steve Woods reading from his book Sorta Tough.
- Judy Beaudoin reading from her book Boxed Wine at Sunset.
- Vortex I--A Biodegradable Festival of Life.
- "Renewable Power and Energy Efficiency: How to Get More from Your Energy," by Betsy Kauffman, Energy Trust of Oregon.
- "A Whole Lotta Shakin' Will be Going on - Earthquakes, Oregon and Preparedness," by Dave Bugni, structural engineer.
- "A Demonstration of a Very Simple Tool to Diminish Everyday Stress and Anxiety and their Accompanying, Negative Emotions," by Grier Cundill.
- "Estacada - A River Runs Through It," by the Clackamas River Basin Council.
- "FOUNDING FAMILIES: Fostering Community in the Estacada Area".
- M.J. Cody Author Event. Estacada native and author M.J. Cody will read from her most recent novel "Standing on the Beach"
Steve Woods reads from his book, Sorta Tough
Judy Beaudoin reads excerpts from her book, Boxed Wine at Sunset
Mosaics created by Mimi Near, located on the floor of the library's entrance.
Andrew Brainard, of the Oregon Parks & Recreation Department, gives a talk about Oregon's 1970 rock concert, Vortex I.