We support the Library in any way we can, exclusively for charitable, literary, and educational purposes!
- We maintain a membership of persons, organizations, and businesses supportive of the Estacada Public Library.
- We support and cooperate with the Library and its staff in developing, maintaining, and enhancing facilities, resources, and services for the public.
- We stimulate the use of the Library’s facilities, resources, and services.
- We encourage gifts, endowments, and bequests for the benefit of the Library.
- We focus public attention on the Library.
- We support the freedom to read as expressed in the American Library Association Bill of Rights.
- All proceeds from the Chapter Two Bookstore (located inside the Library) benefit Library programs, facilities and services.
We are an all-volunteer, not-for-profit organization.
The Friends of the Estacada Public Library is an IRS 501(c)(3) organization. Donors can deduct contributions they make to us under IRS Section 170. Consult your tax adviser.
Mosaics created by Mimi Near, located on the floor of the library's entrance.
The Friends of the Estacada Public Library sponsored lecture scheduled for tonight,
"A Whole Lotta Shaking WILL be Going on, Earthquakes, Oregon & Preparedness"
in the Flora Community Room
of the Estacada Public Library
has been postponed due to the weather.
The new date/time is next
Friday, November 21st at 7:00 p.m.