We support the Library in any way we can, exclusively for charitable, literary, and educational purposes!
- We maintain a membership of persons, organizations, and businesses supportive of the Estacada Public Library.
- We support and cooperate with the Library and its staff in developing, maintaining, and enhancing facilities, resources, and services for the public.
- We stimulate the use of the Library’s facilities, resources, and services.
- We encourage gifts, endowments, and bequests for the benefit of the Library.
- We focus public attention on the Library.
- We support the freedom to read as expressed in the American Library Association Bill of Rights.
- All proceeds from the Chapter Two Bookstore (located inside the Library) benefit Library programs, facilities and services.
We are an all-volunteer, not-for-profit organization.
The Friends of the Estacada Public Library is an IRS 501(c)(3) organization. Donors can deduct contributions they make to us under IRS Section 170. Consult your tax adviser.
Mosaics created by Mimi Near, located on the floor of the library's entrance.
"FOUNDING FAMILIES: Fostering Community in the Estacada Area"
Friday, May 22, 7 pm Flora Room
This photography exhibit will run from May to September 2015.
This exhibit will feature never-before-seen historic photos from the Philip Foster Farm archives!
Produced in association with the Estacada Friends of the Library and the Estacada Area Arts Commission, this exhibit celebrates the pioneering men, women, and children who formed a home and community here in the 1800s and early 1900s.
M.J. Cody Author Event
Friday, June 12,
7 pm Flora Room
Estacada native and author M.J. Cody will read from her most recent novel "Standing on the Beach," a psychological suspense novel set in the Pacific Northwest. She is also author of "Sleeping Around the Northwest," a collection of travel tales based on the author's adventures.
For more information about M.J. Cody, click HERE.