We support the Library in any way we can, exclusively for charitable, literary, and educational purposes!
- We maintain a membership of persons, organizations, and businesses supportive of the Estacada Public Library.
- We support and cooperate with the Library and its staff in developing, maintaining, and enhancing facilities, resources, and services for the public.
- We stimulate the use of the Library’s facilities, resources, and services.
- We encourage gifts, endowments, and bequests for the benefit of the Library.
- We focus public attention on the Library.
- We support the freedom to read as expressed in the American Library Association Bill of Rights.
- All proceeds from the Chapter Two Bookstore (located inside the Library) benefit Library programs, facilities and services.
We are an all-volunteer, not-for-profit organization.
The Friends of the Estacada Public Library is currently in the process of seeking IRS 501(c)(3) status. In the meantime, we are working under the City of Estacada until such time as that status is given. In this way we can provide donors with the advantage of tax deductibility on their donations.
Mosaics created by Mimi Near, located on the floor of the library's entrance.