We support the Library in any way we can, exclusively for charitable, literary, and educational purposes!
- We maintain a group of persons, organizations, and businesses supportive of the Estacada Public Library.
- We support and cooperate with the Library and its staff in developing, maintaining, and enhancing facilities, resources, and services for the public.
- We stimulate the use of the Library’s facilities, resources, and services.
- We encourage gifts, endowments, and bequests for the benefit of the Library.
- We focus public attention on the Library.
- We support the freedom to read as expressed in the American Library Association Bill of Rights.
- All proceeds from the Chapter Two Bookstore (located inside the Library) benefit Library programs, facilities and services.
We are an all-volunteer, not-for-profit organization.
The Friends of the Estacada Public Library is an IRS 501(c)(3) organization. Donors can deduct contributions they make to us under IRS Section 170. Consult your tax adviser.
Mosaics created by Mimi Near, located on the floor of the library's entrance.
Friends of the Estacada Public Library
has a link on amazonsmile
Use the link above when you're shopping at amazon and the Friends will receive a
percentage of the sale.
This benefits the library and you, our patrons!
Thank you for supporting your Estacada Library!
Please explore our new web page
which will provide FREE books once a month to children under the age of 5 years.