We support the Library in any way we can, exclusively for charitable, literary, and educational purposes!
- We maintain a group of persons, organizations, and businesses supportive of the Estacada Public Library.
- We support and cooperate with the Library and its staff in developing, maintaining, and enhancing facilities, resources, and services for the public.
- We stimulate the use of the Library’s facilities, resources, and services.
- We encourage gifts, endowments, and bequests for the benefit of the Library.
- We focus public attention on the Library.
- We support the freedom to read as expressed in the American Library Association Bill of Rights.
- All proceeds from the Chapter Two Bookstore (located inside the Library) benefit Library programs, facilities and services.
We are an all-volunteer, not-for-profit organization.
The Friends of the Estacada Public Library is an IRS 501(c)(3) organization. Donors can deduct contributions they make to us under IRS Section 170. Consult your tax adviser.
Mosaics created by Mimi Near, located on the floor of the library's entrance.
Please explore our web page,
to learn more about our wonderful program to help children in our community through
which will provide FREE books once a month to children under the age of 5 years.